terça-feira, 16 de junho de 2015

EU QUERIA BY ILUSTRE DESCONHECIDO

I WANTED

I wanted to kiss these thy lips.
Taste of your kisses ,
You push with my arms ,
And feel your sweet kisses ,

I wanted to feel your perfume,
Kiss your lips and touch your hairs
I push against my body ,
And feel your desires ,

I wanted to feel the taste of your kisses
Feel your body shiver of love
I wanted to touch your skin soft,
I want all my days ,
Be part of your moments ,
In every moment of my days
Love every part of you.


I wanted to look in your eyes ,
feeling your body on fire
I wanted with the tips of my fingers ,
Touch your lips and give you my love ,
I wanted to feel your desires
Embrace your body and give you my love .
Wanted to say very quietly , you are my love

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário